Derivadalinear, lda (Data Controller) markets and sells products under the trademark VICARA. In the following Derivadalinear,lda is referred to as “VICARA”.
VICARA takes privacy and security concerns seriously and it is important to us to ensure your personal data is protected when using our services.
VICARA collects, stores, processes and shares your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
VICARA’s collection of personal data
Fulfilment of your order
When you place an order in a VICARA store, we process information about your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and payment details. The purpose of our processing is to fulfill your order.
The legal basis for the processing is the contractual necessity, cf. GDPR, art. 6 (1)(b).
If you contact our customer service team, we will process the personal data you provide us with. Furthermore, we process all your order information, so we can help you in the best possible way, whether you have questions about the status of your order, or if you need to return an item. Our customer service team also has access to all previous correspondence in order to provide you with an optimal service.
The legal basis for the processing is partly the contractual necessity, cf. GDPR, art. 6 (1)(b), partly our legitimate interest in providing you with an optimal service, cf. GDPR, art. 6 (1)(f).
When you sign up to our newsletter, we process information about your name and e-mail address. The purpose of our processing is to provide you with our newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing is your consent, cf. GDPR, art. 6 (1)(a).
VICARA constantly strives to give you the very best user and shopping experience on our website. We do that in different ways, but an important part of it is being able to track your browsing on our site. We do that by using cookies. You can read more about cookies below. We also use your browsing data to recommend products that we think may be of interest to you.
When you contact us, we process the personal data you provide us with. Furthermore, we process information about your name and other personal data you provide us with when engaging with our social media platforms. The purpose of the processing is to fulfill your request and provide you with an optimal service.
The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest in fulfilling your request, cf. GDPR, art. 6 (1)(f).
VICARA has implemented several security measures to protect your personal information from being destroyed, lost/modified, unauthorized disclosure and accidental access. We always strive to protect your personal data in the best possible way.
Disclosure to third parties
We share your personal data with third parties who work with us to provide products and services. We share your personal data with the following categories:
- Suppliers (e.g. warehouse partners, payment solution suppliers, carrier partners, customer service suppliers)
- Affiliates (for internal business purposes, including e.g. technical operations)
- Public and governmental authorities, if required by law
Third parties are prohibited from using or disclosing your personal data for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, except to the extent required by law.
Your personal data may be processed outside the EEA by third parties, e.g. in countries ensuring an adequate level of protection or in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework.
We store and process the personal data as long as it is necessary to meet the above-mentioned purposes or as long as required by law. The storage period depends on the nature of the data and the purpose for storing the data.
You have a number of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to access to and copy of your personal data that has been processed by us
- You are under certain conditions entitled to be forgotten, meaning you can file a request asking that we delete all personal data we have registered about you
- You are under certain conditions entitled to demand that we limit our processing of your personal data
- You are under certain conditions entitled to object to our processing of your personal data
- You are entitled to have incorrect personal data corrected
- You are under certain conditions entitled to demand that we transmit your personal data to you or another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (“data portability”)
- You are entitled to complain about how we process your personal data
- You may at any given time withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data when our processing is based on your consent
If you wish to lodge a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority, please contact:
The Portuguese Data Protection Agency (CNPD)
Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º
Phone: +351 213928400
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or wish to use your rights under it. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rua Júlia das Dores Silva Crespo 149-4ºesq
2400-833 Leiria, Portugal
Phone: +351 911906934
If you do not want to accept cookies from us you need to disable cookies in your browser. If you do this, however, please be advised that certain services and functions may be unavailable to you because they rely on cookies to store the choices you make.
A third-party cookie is a cookie that is placed by someone other than VICARA, for example by other websites that offer content on our website, suppliers for some of the functions on our website or statistical analysis programs.
Below is a list of the third-party cookies we use:
- Google Analytics, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Vicara website user experience cookies
If you follow a link to a third-party website, you should be aware that you may pick up additional cookies that are beyond VICARA’s influence. It is up to you to check the cookie policies of any external websites.